top of page
IDDS is the local Indianapolis dental association comprised of dentists committed to the enhancement, oral health education, and dental welfare of Hoosiers.
This association represents the counties of Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Marion, Morgan, Johnson, Shelby, and Tipton.
IDDS is committed to the promotion of professionalism and quality in dentistry along with the dedication to on-going continuing education.
- Wed, Jun 14IndianapolisJun 14, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMIndianapolis, 8487 Union Chapel Rd #240, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USAJoin fellow IDDS Senior colleagues at Le Peep restaurant for breakfast, conversation, and hear from our speaker Dr. Jeff Platt, IUSD Director of Dental Materials. No RSVP is required and you are welcome to bring a guest/s. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, June 14th at 9 am!
- Thu, Jun 15IndianapolisJun 15, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMIndianapolis, 5301 Winthrop Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USAJoin IDDS fellow colleagues for an evening of celebration of membership. Enjoy dinner, drinks, & music! Awards will be given honoring IDDS members. This is an IDDS Member Dentist Benefit - FREE to attend. Guests are welcome to attend, $45 per ticket.
- Thu, Jun 22IDDS WebinarJun 22, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMIDDS WebinarJoin fellow IDDS Members for a one-hour CE Webinar taught by Dr. Gigi Meinecke from FACES Education. Dr. Meinecke will be presenting on Injecting New Life into A Dental Practice - Are Injectables a Good Fit For Your Office? MEMBER BENEFIT - Free to attend & 1 CE credit will be earned.
- Wed, Jul 12IndianapolisJul 12, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PMIndianapolis, 6098 Fall Creek Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USAJoin colleagues & sponsors for the IDDS Foundation Annual Golf Outing on Wednesday, July 12th at 1 p.m. at the Hillcrest Country Club. The day will be filled with golf, dinner, and door prizes! All proceeds go to the IDDS Foundation.
- Fri, Nov 03IndianapolisNov 03, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMIndianapolis, 6098 Fall Creek Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USAHave you fulfilled your Ethics requirement for the current licensure cycle of 2022-2024? If not, IDDS has three upcoming opportunities in 2023 for you to complete yours! REMINDER - Dentists and hygienists are once again required to obtain half of their CE credits in live presentations. Online cours
- Preparing for Transition Buyer or Associate Needs Considerations and Navigating the Complex DSO SpaceTime is TBDHillcrest Country ClubTime is TBDHillcrest Country Club, 6098 Fall Creek Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USAJoin Legacy Practice Transitions & Buckingham Strategic Wealth for a dynamic discussion on preparing for an associateship opportunity, understanding your transition options, and strategic wealth-building strategies. Continental Breakfast will be provided.
CONTACT AND JOIN US TODAY!
Indianapolis District Dental Society
8780 Purdue Road, Suite #8
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Executive Director: Janelle Kramer
Tel: (317) 471- 8131
Fax: (317) 471- 8147
bottom of page